Ms. Carol Musyoka, a lawyer by training and a banker by profession, is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Carol Musyoka Consulting Limited, a corporate governance and leadership consultancy. Her Executive Management experience includes her previous role as Corporate Director at Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd (now Absa Bank) and Executive Director at K-Rep Bank (now Sidian Bank). She currently provides consulting and training services for various local and public listed entities, private companies and not for profit organisations. She is also a popular weekly columnist in the Business Daily and is adjunct faculty at the Strathmore University Business School.
• Ms. Musyoka is a non-executive director in Kenya Breweries Limited and UDV (Kenya) Limited, both subsidiaries of EABL.
• She is currently a non-executive director in BAT Kenya plc.
• Ms. Musyoka is the Chairperson of the Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation.
• She is the immediate former Chairperson of the Business Registration Services.
• She is a former non-executive director in Kenya Airways Plc.
• Ms. Musyoka is a former non-executive Director at the Competition Authority of Kenya.
Search and submit